May 12, 2020
We are so excited to see you at your upcoming appointment! We wanted to share a few changes that we must implement to continue keeping you and our staff safe. This will not be forever, but we greatly appreciate your understanding and compliance for the time being.
- Injectable appointments will be rescheduled for May 18 or later.
- Facial appointments will be rescheduled for June 1 or later. *
* Subject to change based on the Safer at Home order.
What to Expect
- You will be receiving a confirmation phone call for your appointment during which you will be asked a few standard screening questions.
- All paperwork will be sent via email. Please click all the links, complete, and sign paperwork prior to your appointment. In an effort to eliminate as much contact as possible, we will no longer have paper consent forms available to sign in-clinic.
- You will need to wait in your car for your appointment. Call the clinic upon arrival to be checked in (952-479-0603). Once your provider is ready for you, we will call you back to let you know. This will eliminate congregating at the front desk or having multiple patients checking in and out at the same time.
- Come alone to your appointment. As much as we love when you bring friends and family to do consultations or observe during your treatment, for now it will just be you and your provider in the room.
- You will be asked to wear a mask while in the clinic. Once in the treatment room, you may remove the mask for treatments.
- Your temperature will be taken before initiating your treatment using a contactless thermometer.
- No handshakes or hugging. You have been missed but we will have to settle for a twinkling eye greeting and trusting there is a smile beneath the mask.
The self-service beverage station, warm neck wraps, and the soft luxury bedding in the treatment rooms have been removed for the time being. As much as we pride ourselves on the extra touches to provide an A+ relaxing experience for all of you, we will need to put a hold on that for now and focus on a hyper-clean, sanitized experience. Please stay tuned to your email, social media, and voicemails as we may need to revise these policies as the situation changes.
If you or any member of your household is ill for any reason, please call to cancel and reschedule your appointment. You will be asked to wait 14 days before rescheduling.